Zortify Summer School: The Future of Work
The future of work is not a distant concept—it’s about us as individuals and the various professional ecosystems we inhabit. We believe that in the future, human resources (HR) systems and related technologies will no longer be centralized forces, but will seamlessly integrate into our daily lives to support employee well-being and healthier organizational cultures. At the Zortify Summer School, we invite you to delve into this transformative vision and become a catalyst for shaping the future of work.
When is the Summer School?
The event will take place August 28 – September 1, 2023 (Monday – Friday).
In addition to being one of Luxembourg’s coolest AI startups, we are also an accredited research institute with ongoing academic and industrial collaborations in the domains of natural language processing, machine learning, and explainable AI. Our program brings together the knowledge, tools, and networks to empower academic researchers and industry professionals to take an active role in the ethical and human-centered development of workplace AI.
This interdisciplinary summer school is designed for PhD candidates in psychology, computer science, UX design, and related disciplines to come together for a week of seminars, workshops, and networking in the heart of Europe.
Who should apply:
– Motivated PhD students, postdocs and researchers working in the fields of computer science, psychology, user experience design
– Industry professionals who work in a research capacity or for whom this summer school can further your professional development
– Interest in an interdisciplinary approach to research and real-world problem solving
– Python skills are useful but not mandatory
– Notification of acceptance: Ongoing but no later than 3 working days after submission of the application.